Hurry! Only a few spots left! Are you an artist, actor, musician, dancer, or involved in the not-for-profit community? Then come to this FREE workshop on January 14, 7:30-9:00PM sponsored by the Brampton Arts Council. Read more….
Hurry – only a few spots left! Are you an artist, actor, musician, dancer or involved in the not-for-profit community? Then the time has come to stop listening to (and believing in) the phrase, “You can’t make money in the arts!”. Yes, you CAN! Presenter Lisa Phillips will show you how to boost your career at the FREE HACE (Heritage, Arts, Culture & Entertainment) Mini-Series “Overcoming the Starving Artist Syndrome” workshop on Wednesday, January 14 7:30-9:00PM. FREE to all Bramptonians!
Here’s exactly what you’l…l LEARN at this Seminar:
• The truth behind what it takes to earn money in the arts, and how you can shift your mindset away from the “starving artist” mentality
• The secrets of social media promo and email marketing that every artist MUST know
• How to build the right relationships and then leverage them on your path to success
• Why your creativity is more of an asset than you might think
• How to differentiate yourself from your competition
• and much more!
At the Brampton Golf Club, 7700 Kennedy Road. FREE to all Bramptonians! To register, email the Brampton Arts Council at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-874-2919 http://www.artsbrampton.ca/haceMS.asp