Show your support for sport on National Jersey Day!Friday, November 29 is a national day to show your love and support for sport by wearing a jersey, team or club uniform to school on National Jersey Day AND FREE “Try-It Sports Day” on Saturday, November 30 at Brampton Soccer Centre, to celebrate this year’s Sports Day in Canada.
National Jersey Day is part of rallying support for RBC Sports Day in Canada on November 30. Presented by ParticipACTION, CBC and True Sport, RBC Sports Day in Canada is a great chance to celebrate the power of sport and all it can do for schools, families, communities and our national pride.
To learn more, please visit www.cbcsports.ca/sportsday.
HELP US PROMOTE
Sports Day in Canada
FREE “TRY-IT SPORTS”
November 30– 10am to 4pm
Brampton Soccer Centre
On Saturday, November 30, between 10am and 4pm the City of Brampton in partnership with sports affiliates and community partners are hosting a “Try-It Sports Day” at Brampton Soccer Centre, to celebrate this year’s Sports Day in Canada. Visit www.brampton.ca for detailed information or www.cbcsports.ca/sportsday to browse a complete list of community events.
Activities/Events for Ages 4 – 18
Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Fire Life Safety Education, Football, Get Fit Program, Gymnastics, Hockey Shooting Targets, Lacrosse, Martial Arts, Powerlifting, Racquetball, Soccer, Softball, Table Tennis, Team Building, Track, Volleyball, Youth Leadership and Development.
Brampton Canadettes Girls Hockey Association, Brampton Girls Softball Association, Brampton Minor Football Association, Brampton Minor Basketball Association, Brampton Youth Volleyball, Brampton Youth Soccer Club, BRAMS United Girls Soccer Club, Brampton East Soccer Club, Brampton Track Club, Brampton A’s, Brampton Beast, Brampton-Etobicoke & District Cricket League, One Voice One Team Youth Leadership Development Organization, Brampton Fire Life Safety Education Division, Brampton Sports Hall of Fame, Brampton Youth Unlimited, Sports Xpress, Justine Blainey Wellness Centre, Live Long Health Group, Brampton Minor Ball Hockey, COBRA Swim Club, Bramalea Boxing Club, Brampton Minor Baseball Inc., Brampton Minor Lacrosse Assocation, Young Dragons Taekwondo, Flower City Brampton Gymnastics Club, Lika Sports, Bolton Food Products and Brampton Recreation & Culture.
Meet some of Brampton’s professional athletes, Olympians and Hall of Famers. Athletes scheduled to appear from 10am – 2pm
- Orlando Bowen, CFL Athlete and Executive Director
- Bob Burke, Man Cup Champion and Canadian Lacrosse Hall of Fame Member
- Chuck Ealey, CFL Grey Cup Champion and MVP Quarterback
- Dean McLeod, Chair of Brampton Sports Hall of Fame and Ontario Junior “A” Lacrosse Commissioner
- Troy ‘The Boss’ Ross, Olympic Boxer and Canada’s top ranked boxing athlete
- Harnek Singh-Rai, Brampton Sports Hall of Fame Committee Member and Canadian Power Lifting Hall of Fame Member
- Clinton Wayne, CFL Grey Cup Champion
- Ron Wicks, NHL Referee, 5 Stanley Cup Finals
- Information Booths and Multi Media presentations showcasing other sports and opportunities Brampton has to offer
- Win Great Prizes! Free youth sport registrations and opportunities to train with professional athletes and much more !