Next meeting will be the regularly scheduled date of June 6, 8:30AM – 11:00AM at Cassie Campbell Community Centre
Brampton Northwest Connects General Meeting
Thursday, June 6 – 8:30AM to 10:30AM
Everyone is welcome.
Members of the community are particularly encouraged to attend – we need to get to know each other! Brampton Northwest Connects Meeting Dates for 2013 are posted at the bottom of the home page of this website.
Welcome & Introduction
A special thank you to Fred Albi, Principal, St. Josephine Bakhita Elementary School for providing the breakfast for today’s meetin
- Special Presentation – John Hutton, City Councillor
- Brampton ‘Beast’ Hockey – Cary Kaplan, President & Mark DeSantis, Coach www.bramptonhockey.com
- Success by Six – Shelani Joshi
- Library Updates – Surita Dey www.bramptonlibrary.ca
- Royal Bank – Deborah Gray, Branch Manager – Creditview/Sandalwood Branch
- “Survey Says?” Student Health Survey Results Jocelyn Cann, Peel Health
- Family Zumba event at C.C.C.C. Miguel Martinez, MTCLife
- BNConnects First Annual ‘Special Games’ Kyra Kristensen-Irvine
- Summer Programs at C.C.C.C. Erin Prior
- Planning for 2013/2014– Dates for events and meetings. Bring your planners and ideas!
- BNConnects Partnership Evaluation – Jocelyn Cann
- Good news & Round-the-Room!
Tell us what you’re doing and/or bring your success stories to share.
Upcoming Meeting Dates
August 29, 2013 – Thurs – 8:30AM – 11:00AM, Rowntree Public School
Please make sure you’re on our mailing list or check the website prior to meetings for location updates.