An all-schools event for parents in Brampton Northwest. Thursday, April 18 at 6:30PM at Homestead Public School. Childcare for school-aged children provided. See the official poster for rsvp info.
You’re invited, by the School Council of Homestead Public School, to attend this informative evening event. Homestead Public School is located 99 Fletcher’s Creek Boulevard. A map to the school is here.
So that they can provide for the parents/guardians that are attending, please RSVP to the school at 905-874-4142. Childcare is available for school-aged children and must be reserved ahead of time.
Anthony McLean has delivered bullying presentations for thousands of students across Canada and as far as Australia. Now he takes everything he has learned from students and delivers a high energy bullying prevention presentation
Topics covered include:
• How to protect our kids from bullies (without turning our kids into bullies!)
• The right time to talk to a teacher about bullying
• Is it healthy for kids to have one “best friend?”
• How to get kids to open up and talk about what’s happeningat school
• How to break apart cliques
• Creative ways to monitor internet usage
• How to keep kids safe online