Snow Storm? The meeting’s still ON unless the schools are closed! Wednesday, February 27- 8:30AM – 11:00AM at St. Angela Merici Catholic Elementary School
Brampton Northwest Connects General Meeting Wednesday, February 27 – 8:30AM – 10:30AM at St. Angela Merici Catholic Elementary School, 83 Edenbrook Hill Drive, Brampton. (Please note location change – originally scheduled at the Mount Pleasant Community Rooms)
Everyone is welcome.
Members of the community are particularly encouraged to attend – we need to get to know each other!Brampton Northwest Connects Meeting Dates for 2013 are posted at the bottom of the home page of this website.
Welcome & Introductions
- Eatrite – Aviv Gelb www.eatrite.ca An overview of what Eatrite can provide for breakfast programs, snack programs, special events like the Big Crunch, etc.
- Credit Valley Conservation Authority– David Beaton, Supervisor, Community Outreach
- ‘Alcohol, The Total Truth’ – Grade 5 Curriculum Resource – Alison Imrie, Peel Health
- Library Updates – Surita Dey, Brampton Public Library www.bramptonlibrary.ca
- “Survey Says?” – Student Health Survey Results Jocelyn Cann, Peel Health
- MTClife – Miguel Martinez www.mtclife.com e: email@example.com
Tribal Groove, Bokwa, and Co-Active Teaching
- Brampton Northwest’s Got Talent – Fred Albi, St. Josephine Bakhita
- Brampton Northwest Soccer Tournament – Fred Albi
- Brampton Northwest Special Olympics – Kyra Kristensen-Irvine, Rowntree
- St. Edmund Campion Community Health Fair – Vince Angaran/Michelle Kates
- Round the Room – Tell us what you’re doing.
- Good news! Bring your success stories to share.
- Reminder – Next meeting is an evening meeting at Fletcher’s Meadow Secondary
Upcoming Meeting Dates
April 3, 2013 – Wed. – EVENING 7:00PM – 9:00PM Fletcher’s Meadow Secondary School
June 6, 2013 – Thurs – 8:30AM – 11:00AM Cassie Campbell Community Centre
Please make sure you’re on our mailing list or check the website prior to meetings for location updates.