Wednesday, October 17 – 8:30AM – 11:00AM at Worthington Public School
Brampton Northwest Connects General Meeting Wednesday, October 17 – 8:30AM – 11:00AM at Worthington Public School
Everyone is welcome.
Everyone is welcome. Members of the community are particularly encouraged to attend – we need to get to know each other!Brampton Northwest Connects Meeting Dates for 2012/13 are posted at the bottom of the home page of this website.
Welcome & Introductions
- PRO Grant – Parent Engagement Event for Fall 2012 Mary Nanavati, Joan Doane, Fred Albi
- ‘Man Up’ Program for Grade 7 & 8 Boys –John Johnson www.ownupforyouth.org
- ‘Power of Me’ Program for Girls – Shannon Soule firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brampton Library – www.bramptonlibrary.ca
- Peel District School Board, Continuing & Adult Education – Free programs available (presented by Joan Doane on behalf of Cindy Ryan)
- C.C.C.C. Updates – Fright Night, Winter Lights –Shannon Soule,Mary Held
- Homestead Public School –‘Bullying Prevention for Parents’– November 28 -6:00to8:00PM – Invitation to all schools and volunteer opportunities for teens.
Contact: Julie Roth, Council Chair email@example.com (Presented by Joan Doane) This event has been postponed until further notice.
- Region of Peel – Healthy Schools Grants and Updates – Jocelyn Cann
- Upcoming Events Soccer Tournament, Brampton Northwest’s Got Talent, ideas for Day of Pink, etc.
- Committee Involvement – Jocelyn Cann
- Upcoming Events – Tell us what you’re doing.
- Good news! Bring your success stories to share.
Upcoming Meeting Dates
November 15,2012 – Thurs. – 8:30AM – 11:00AM St. Angela Merici Catholic Elementary School
January 23, 2013 – Wed. – 8:30AM – 11:00AM St. Ursula Catholic Elementary School
February 27, 2013 – Wed. – 8:30AM – 11:00AM Mount Pleasant Library (location tentative)
April 3, 2013 – Wed. – EVENING 7:00PM – 9:00PM Fletcher’s Meadow Secondary School
June 6, 2013 – Thurs – 8:30AM – 11:00AM Cassie Campbell Community Centre
Please make sure you’re on our mailing list or check the website prior to meetings for location updates.
Location street addresses and maps are on the website on the ‘Schools’ page.